How to Install Apocalypse 720 Kodi Addon
The following tutorial will provide you with instructions on how to install the Apocalypse 720 Kodi add-on for Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
Apocalypse 720 is a video add-on within the Nole Dynasty repository that contains plenty of popular Movies from a variety of categories.
Using a VPN with Kodi is always recommended for privacy and security. Try NordVPN which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, and unlimited bandwidth.
Free-tv.info has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. Free-tv.info does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is owned or is in the public domain.
Apocalypse 720 Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://repo.noledynasty.xyz
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “Nole” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “nole” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.noledynastyrepo-1.5.1.zip
- Wait for the “Nole Dynasty Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Nole Dynasty
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Select Apocalypse 720
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK
- Once the Apocalypse 720 Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Apocalypse 720
- You will then be prompted to enter in a pin. To get a pin you need to visit the Pin System Website on another device
- Once on the Pin System website, scroll down and select Generate A Pin Code
- You will then notice a short countdown. Once that’s done select Click To View Pin
- Write your pin down
- Go back to Kodi and enter in your pin from the previous step
- When promoted with this message just click the back button on your remote
- That’s it! The Apocalypse 720 Kodi add-on is now successfully installed
I Strongly Recommend using a VPN To protect your identity,.
Take your privacy into your
Browse without a trace
It’s nobody’s business what you do or where you go online. That’s why NordVPN don’t track, collect, or share your private data. If someone asks for it, the best they can do is shrug their shoulders. And they like it that way.
Stay safe no matter what
On public Wi-Fi networks security is never guaranteed. NordVPN uses military-grade encryption to secure your connection, so you can safely shop online or check your bank account even on unsecured public hotspots.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out